Friday, January 15, 2010

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Yes, I have had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day today concerning my emotions. I have been in the depths of the darkest episode of depression since I was diagnosed in late October. I woke up with it this morning. It has consumed my day. During the worst parts of it, I was afraid it would consume me...literally.

I did speak with MLC at length about what has been going on today. I'm some better, but I'm not out of it yet. It may take a few days before I am totally out from under this darkness that is hovering. MLC does not think that it is a coincidence that this episode showed up two days after my huge emotional rage release. That's also not saying that every time I get angry I will suffer through an episode of depression. It just happened this time.

I don't really feel steady enough to really write about any more of the details of today. I don't know that I ever will. I have been in a very scary mental and emotional place today. Please know that I am truly in need of prayer today and even through the next few days.

No comments: