Monday, October 27, 2008

Raining

I mentioned in my email update about Keith that it feels like it is raining and we don't have an umbrella. The bottom line of it all is that everything is on the verge of feeling overwhelming right now. The issues created by the accident are still there. My back is better thanks to a fantastic massage "terrorist". It hurt a lot during, but the following day my back was 100% better. My back will twinge occasionally, but I can function without pain. My van is still in the shop. Maybe we'll have it back tomorrow.

Another big frustration is that our dishwasher died last night...full of dishes. I have to go face the dishes in a few minutes. I'm putting it off. I hate washing dishes. I am going to be washing dishes by hand for a while. With Christmas right around the corner, the out of pocket money for the accident, and a few other costly items, the dishwasher is low on the list right now. To be honest, the dishwasher isn't even on the list. As long as my hands work, the dishwasher can probably stay off the list for a while. I already miss it though.

That's all I have time for today. I'll try to get back later. The kids have homework, and we have revival at church tonight. That means I've got to get moving!

Kristy

No comments: