Sunday, February 17, 2013

Just don't know

Have you ever been at a place in life where you just don't know what to do?

It seems like as soon as I get one path figured out, another one...or five...becomes unclear.

I'm at this place of uncertainty once again. This time, it's with matters similar to ones I've dealt with before, yet entirely different at the same time.

Different because the last time I dealt with such matters, I had a lot of wise counsel at my disposal. This time...not so much.

I am hesitant to go into detail about the matter, because I don't want to do anything that could make the situation worse. I am asking you to pray for me though.

I know there are a faithful few that have been such prayer warriors on my family's behalf for so many years. It is you I am asking to intercede on my behalf. God knows what is weighing so heavily on me. I believe that He will hear your prayers and know exactly what they're about.

I am very emotionally "clouded" right now. I can't seem to separate myself from the human hurts and feelings to be able to hear that still small voice. The matter I am asking you to pray about has been building for months and now it seems to be reaching a point where something MUST give. I just don't know what is best. I don't know what God wants me to do or how he wants me to respond.

I am in desperate need for Godly wisdom, discernment, and direction. I do not like this feeling of uncertainty. I am not comfortable knowing that something is keeping me from hearing God.

Thank you in advance!

In HIS Grip,
Kristy

No comments: