Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We are still here

I don't have much energy tonight to write a full post, but I wanted to drop in for a quick update.

The kids are okay. Their schedules are c-r-a-z-y! Band, dance, band, dance, church, band, football game, BREATHE, church...then do it all over again!

Then I decided to go back to school. Now I have my own homework and studying to throw into the mix.

Nick and I will be making the trek to Birmingham on Thursday, Sept 2 for the next checkup. The potential is there for some big decisions to be made concerning chemotherapy. I'm trying not to think too much about it before we actually get there.

I have some other external stressors going on now too. Please pray for me as I try to find my balance with everything.

I received a wonderful gift from a sweet friend yesterday. She found a cross that is specifically designed to hold on to. It's called the Clinging Cross. It fits into my hand perfectly. She thought of me because I sign off with "In His Grip". I love this tangible symbol of strength that I can literally hold on to.

That's it for tonight. I am so tired. I stay tired lately.

I'll catch everything up after Thursday.

Please pray for us.

As always, we remain...

In His Grip!

No comments: