Monday, May 31, 2010

still here

I know that it's been a long while since I have posted. I have started several posts, only to either not finish or delete them.

I guess I just don't have any words in me right now. Things have been tough, but in a different way than in the past months. I have been keeping a lot of what I am thinking and feeling to myself. I've really only been talking to my counselors about what is on my heart and mind.

One thing that has been mentioned to me is that I am really dealing with acceptance again. I guess it comes in phases. Now that I am so close to the one year mark, acceptance is coming fast and furious.

The kids are okay. There are lots of adjustments that they are going through as well.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Trying to remain...

In His Grip,

Kristy

No comments: