Tuesday, April 21, 2009

tough times

Things have been so difficult the last few days. I decided to post about Keith's seizure. I was advised that it would help me cope with the trauma of it, but now that I'm here I'm not ready. It's too hard.

We're okay. We are home from the hospital. The process of Keith getting radiation will start tomorrow. I'm scared. I am so afraid that something is going to go wrong. I am also very, very tired. I know that getting caught up on sleep will help tremendously.

There are so many things that have changed so quickly. I haven't had time to adjust. My hope is that once we get into a routine and further away from the occurrence of the seizure, I will be able to relax some. For now though, that ain't happenin'!

Please just keep praying!

Kristy

No comments: